That is fantastic news!! When does he start? There are so many MBA families down there too- so I am sure you will have lots of help getting settled in. YEAH!!
Jared and I are SOOO happy for you guys! But we will miss you tons too! It is bittersweet but we are glad that it is a positive happy move, and I think it is a great opportunity!
Also, we want to come visit you, and we also want to be visited! I know your family will want you when you're in town but we can have reunion bbq's or something. :) Don't forget us! SNIFF!
Congratulations!!! That is great news! I was just in the Phoenix Airport today on a layover. And my sister is on a mission in the Mesa Visitors Center and in 5 wards there. So watch for a tall Sister Carlson! So happy for you!
Wahoo! I agree with Stacy. When you told me the news I was thrilled for your family, but sad for ours. We are going to miss having you as our next door neighbor. What will Savanna and Porter do without your family? What will Stacy and I do without your help getting things planned? Boo Hoo we miss you already!:) J/K Our prayers were answered and your family is going to have a BLAST in Arizona. CONGRATS!
Congratulations!!! I am soooo excited for you! How fun to get the benefits of traveling! I'll come and visit when I come to Arizona to visit my family and my son. Guess what my youngest is getting married this week on Wednesday in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. Congrats! I will miss you next year!
so excited for you! Congrats! I couldn't view the video but would love to hear more about where he is going and when. I'm from AZ so if you need any tips let me know!
I have been anticipating this post and hoping that it was the one every time I would click over. I'm SO happy for you guys. You have such a cute family and I wish you all kinds of luck in the new job and home.
19 comments:
That is fantastic news!! When does he start? There are so many MBA families down there too- so I am sure you will have lots of help getting settled in. YEAH!!
YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
sooo exciting! congrats:) that is such a cute video, good job jamie!
Hip hip hooray! That is so exciting for you guys! Congratulations to all of you!
Woohoo!!! So happy for you guys! I'm so glad that I had you lean on in our time of job-searching trial too :) Woohoo!!!!!!!
Consider yourself invited.
Jared and I are SOOO happy for you guys! But we will miss you tons too! It is bittersweet but we are glad that it is a positive happy move, and I think it is a great opportunity!
Also, we want to come visit you, and we also want to be visited! I know your family will want you when you're in town but we can have reunion bbq's or something. :) Don't forget us! SNIFF!
I am so happy for you! Good luck and have a great time in AZ!
Woohoo!!! So happy for you guys. And what a cool video/way to announce it. Congratulations.
Come visit us in AR!
Congratulations!!! That is great news! I was just in the Phoenix Airport today on a layover. And my sister is on a mission in the Mesa Visitors Center and in 5 wards there. So watch for a tall Sister Carlson! So happy for you!
Wahoo! I agree with Stacy. When you told me the news I was thrilled for your family, but sad for ours. We are going to miss having you as our next door neighbor. What will Savanna and Porter do without your family? What will Stacy and I do without your help getting things planned? Boo Hoo we miss you already!:) J/K Our prayers were answered and your family is going to have a BLAST in Arizona. CONGRATS!
yeah, jamie! i am so happy for you all! please come and see us!
I love your video and we're so excited to have you guys close by! And congrats again to Dave on the new job!!!!!!!
YEA!!! Congrats! What a fun new time for your family. Good luck with the move and congrats Dave!
Congratulations!!! I am soooo excited for you! How fun to get the benefits of traveling! I'll come and visit when I come to Arizona to visit my family and my son. Guess what my youngest is getting married this week on Wednesday in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. Congrats! I will miss you next year!
so excited for you! Congrats! I couldn't view the video but would love to hear more about where he is going and when. I'm from AZ so if you need any tips let me know!
I have been anticipating this post and hoping that it was the one every time I would click over. I'm SO happy for you guys. You have such a cute family and I wish you all kinds of luck in the new job and home.
Wahoo! That is fantastic news. We are so happy for you! You have an open invitation to come visit us in Michigan anytime!
Post a Comment