Monday, April 6, 2009

Jackson has friends!


Jackson's girl-friend. She came 4 days after Jackson to make sure she was younger and thus they could go out. They held hand on this dinner date (ok, they were fighting over cereal puffs, but doesn't contention breed attraction?) I love how girly she looks and how many Jackson looks!

Excuse us, we are right in the middle of a show!
Jackson: "I'll take that, Thank you!"
"The pacifier is mine, buddy! Just cuz mommy pinned it to your shirt doesn't mean I can't get it in my mouth . .. hahaha!"

(Yes, I do realize they are less than an inch from the TV screen, we pulled them away at least 50 times . . .)

Having neighbors with babies the same age as Jackson has been really fun since before they were even born. But now when we get together we are starting to see them interact and respond (a little) to each other. It is so fun!

2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Those pictures are so cute! Savanna and Jackson do make an adorable couple if I say so myself!

dougandjulie said...

Cute pictures. I've enjoyed watching the little video clips of Jackson learning to dunk,the crawling race, tasting the homemade applesauce, etc. He is such a cute little active baby!