Jacksons Birthday!! From Left to Right
1.
Jackson officially turned 6 today. We had a birthday party before we
left Mesa, so it was a bit anti climatic, but we tried to make it fun
while still trying to accomplish a lot of unpacking on our first
Saturday in our new home. He got a magicians costume, a Magic treehouse
book, Spot it Jr Game, a soccer outfit and a lego set.
2. I got a new vacuum for my birthday and bought it used it for the first time today. It really sucked and I love it!
3. Hallie got me a jewelry organizer. It is the first time I can see my jewelry and maybe I will wear them more frequently.
4.The
guest room closet is being used as a storage closet. There are no
storage closets in the house and I am wondering what we will do once we
get another kid... cross that bridge when we get to it I guess.
5.
We set up the kids room and it feel good to have at least one room with
matching furniture, bedding and a bit of decor. I love the colors.
6.
We went through boses in the garage and I am so hesitant to throw away
old memorable things. I took a picture so I could 'have' this forever.
I remember making it with my best friend in High School, Kristen
7.
Dave is a really hard worker. Even in the blazing heat and humidity,
he organized the garage and the boxes so we could make sure we werent
missing any inside boxes.
8. Hallie 'ran into' this kid and we
kept calling for Hallie and this kid would respond. Turns out his name
is Ali and he thought we were talking to him.
9. Jackson chose
McDonalds for his birthday meal, mostly because they give out beenie
babies in the happy meal and he is obsessed with collecting them. He
was thrilled to get another one and to play with Hallie with them.
10. Mariah toddling around and being cute. I love watching her.
11.
Getting some sonic at happy hour. Moving into a new house means not
being prepared with meals and food so we've had to go out a lot more.
12. Jackson with his new beenie baby (called beenie boos by him). He loves playing these with Hallie. He is a good brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment