2. We're official Texans with the texas plates! It is so strange to see it on my car, but I guess it is reality now
3. We went to the American Airlines museum. There is a Lego castle exhibit on display right now. The kids loved building and building. My kids like to show me every couple of blocks.
4. Mariah went up the steps and down this slide a million times. She also pushed a stroller all around which means mom following behind keeping her and everyone around her safe.
5.We invited and met friends from our new ward at the museum. We took another boy that is around Jackson's age because he was worried he wouldn't have friends there. We are excited to meet more people around here.
6. We ate lunch outside (in the shade). It is HOT out, but the inside buildings are so cold we could handle it for a few minutes. The kids love playing in rocks and sand.
7. We got a treat in our lunch of cheetos. A favorite food of mine
8. We are decorating our bathroom in "beach house" theme. I love the style and colors. I love getting a hot shower every day and will enjoy looking at this.
9. I took a nap during quiet time. The kids were remarkable quiet and didn't disturb me and for 45 mins I enjoy a cat nap. Jackson read an entire Magic Treehouse book. So proud of him.
This is our new bedding we got. I like it, but not love it. I am always so hesitant to commit to something because I feel like it limits me. I wished I found something I loved, but not to be, YET!
10. We ate dinner in the closet just to have a change of pace. We hid from Daddy after I called him to dinner so he couldn't find us for a while.
11. Mariah is so loving to me and gives me hugs and kisses throughout the day.
12. Our family played "Life" the card game. My kids love games, but Daddy... not -so -much. He is a good sport mostly.

No comments:
Post a Comment