My wonderful visiting teacher threw me a shower last week. It was totally unexpected since Hallie was born right after the holidays, but VERY much appreciated. Having a girl has been fun, but all the adorable outfits I received is making it even more fun. It is nice to be able to dress up my little doll in her own clothes. My ward (or my parent's ward) is so amazing to show love and support even though most of them don't know me very well. I am so thankful for all the gifts of love we have received to welcome our little one into the world.
Look at all the pink! (and a few other colors too :) ) I am so sad I didn't get actually pictures of people at the shower!
3 comments:
Woot woot! Look at that stash! What a luckly little girl!
that is awesome of them to give your a shower!
Congrats! You looked great when I saw you, i didn't even know you had a baby! She is so cute!
Post a Comment