I was hoping to get Valentines day cards out . . .hoping for some great news to include in a letter about our past year . . . but so far we are still fasting, praying and waiting for the great news. Thanks to those of you who are joining us in our quest for employment. We love you! But while we are 'waiting' I will post these pictures of our happily growing family.
Hallie hasn't made her church debut, but I love to dress her in cute Sunday clothes each week!
This is her Santa Claus outfit as Jackson calls it.
Sledding with a very fun Dad
Hi! Meet Uncle Bob. . . He's a firefighter
I love fires in the winter!
A girl is so much fun! I love the pink and the headbands (or eye visor as they sometimes become)
Dressed for Sunday (even if you aren't going to church)
We love our sweet girl!




9 comments:
I love you family photo! Each one of you looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures of Hallie and Jackson. I'm very excited to get to see them in a month or so.
I love that new photo up there at the top of your blog! Your family is beautiful!
We are thinking about you guys and praying for you, hope the good news comes soon! And Happy Valentines day back :)
I love your pics! Hallie is such a doll :)
We're praying and hoping and fasting that the good news comes soon. For you and for us. We should really talk more :)
That's a great family picture. What a cute family you have!
i love the pictures, jamie! your family is so cute! i love it!
as for your hubby and a job, we will keep you all in our prayers! he is an amazing guy! i also pray the great news will come soon! you are a wonderful family!
Jamie!!! I found your blog through a friend in my ward, Monica. Your kids are so darling!!!!!! What a cute family you have:) Are you still teaching at the same school? You look great!
What a sweet little girl! She is so beautiful. Hope your family is doing well.
I love the picture of you and Hallie in front of the fire. Now those are the moments I love having a newborn. Dressing up girls is the best... isn't it?! We do need to get together again soon. I have a couple pieces of mail for you also!
Hi Jamie! Teaching PE part time is the best gig--I would love that! I am still in NYC, Kevin is working and I am just having a good time with Jacob, trying to take advantage of fun city living:)
Post a Comment