I love that when I was potty training Jackson he cried and cried one day because he wanted his potty train . . . I'll be sure not to use the phrase potty "train"ing with my next one.
Jackson moved to a big boy bed, he loves showing everyone he knows his new bed (only problem is that it is still located in his'room' (the food storage closet)
Am I a bad parent if I purposely make my kids look funny so I can get a laugh?
(If you were wondering this IS Hallie)
No, but seriously, am I?
She looks good sometimes!
Getting exercise with Grandma
Mr. Potato Head. Jackson says favorite lines from Toy story, my favorites:
"Way to go Rex"
"anBeyond . . . To Infinity" (Kind of got it mixed up)
Is the reason that kids clothing companies puts "mommy's sweetie" or "I love Daddy" or "so sweet" to subtlly encourage you when you are changing the third blow out for the day or swaddling a screaming one? Such trite tactics to try and remind the parent that this is all worth it. Even if the child can't tell you they love you, their clothing can :)
This shirt says "happy" Really? cause you could've fooled me!
Jack in the box
I have had 2 dreams about Jimmer Fredette in the last couple of weeks. One in which Jimmer recognizes my mad scrapbooking skills online and comes to my house to consult with me as he tried to make a promotional item on himself! The other, he was at our house to ask my opinion on if I thought he was a good leader (as if he is insecure). I love BYU basketball!
5 comments:
HA HA HA the dreams. You and your family are so cute. Looking good by the way. Red looks cute on YOU and your little girly. :)
Way to go Jackson in potty training himself! That's so funny he asked for a real train!
That last picture is so great- do you guys really have a life-size poster of him?
I love Jackson and Hallie in Jackson's new bed. I can't believe you have a picture of both your kids smiling at the same time. I have tried and tried to do that:) Love the dreams of Jimmer. My mom absolutely loved that picture and said it was positioned just right so it looks like Jimmer is holding her.
We, who am I kidding, I am working on potty training my 2 year old. Not any luck. You'd think with him being my 3rd, I'd know what I'm doing.
Love you thoughts on why they put certain sayings on children's clothing. Got a much needed laugh!
Can I just say that I feel your pain with the sleeping arrangements? Our boys sleep on inflatable mattresses in the family room. Every night we get them out, and every morning we put them away. I'm grateful for a place to crash, but here's hoping that things get better for both of us sooner rather than later :)
Post a Comment