Saturday, January 29, 2011

Million Dollar Question . . .

Who does Hallie most look like?

Since we have a son who doesn't look a thing like us, we were very curious to see how #2 would compare.  I personally think she looks alot like myself when I was a baby, but I see alot of Dave and Jackson in her as well.








Who do you think she looks like?  Please take the poll on the right . . .

5 comments:

Stacy said...

1st of all you guys are crazy if you think Jackson doesn't look like you guys! He is a perfect combination of you two and I always see you guys when I see his cute little self.

2nd of all, you mom gets the award for looking the same then and now.

And lastly to answer the question, Hallie DEFINITELY looks like JAMIE! Jackson is a 2nd place, but she looks just like her mama... except Hallie has chunkier cheeks.

Troy and Rach said...

You, hands down.

Such a cutie!

Lor said...

Although you were both adorable babies, I think this is a case of "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." I can see both of you in Hallie (from the pictures you've shown, that is), but she is simply the most beautiful. Lucky you, and lucky her!
Love you!

Metta said...

I'm seeing Jamie, for sure! She is so sweet...

Anonymous said...

You would be so surprised by how much Anna and Hallie look a like as babies--weird huh!! (I'll show you a picture sometime).