Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thanksgiving point fun

It had been so great to live close to Thanksgiving point and have so much to do there this summer.  WE had the opportunity to go with many friends and many more times with just Jackson and I.

Peacocks at the farm
Riding a tractor with his backpack

water erosion table at the dinosaur museum



Our most recent event was PIG DAY at the farm.  I was so amazed at how fun it was.  I finally have a kid who is almost able to do some crafts and get excited.  We made a pig costume (Seen below), frosted and decorated a pig cake, ate a plate of whip cream like a pig, rode a wagon, and had a great time with lots of people around.  Jackson can't get enough of showing off his costume and saying "oink,oink"


3 comments:

dougandjulie said...

What a cute little piggie!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Looks like fun! I am wanting something like that to do around here.

How has the start of school gone?

Laura said...

Very cute and very fun!! Congrats on baby #2! :) Shouldn't you be finding out soon what you are having or will it be a surprise?