Dave and I started training for a triathlon together, but I had to drop out with my hurt back. Dave didn't let that stop him and he did great in the triathlon. He ran a 5k in 22:30 (fastest ever for him) and then biked (on a sweet borrowed road bike) 10 miles. He jumped in the chaotic pool to finish with a 350 swim.



He finished 54th overall and 14th in his age group. I am so proud of his hard work and dedication. I know he doesn't like to workout when there isn't chasing a ball involved, but he did it anyway . . . and did it well!
5 comments:
Hey I just heard you guys are moving in a couple weeks!! I am so bummed! At least you will be close by this time so we can still get together, but still... not the same!
Bring Jackson over during your packing days. Porter CRAVES play time with friends!
Your moving?! I'm your sister and I don't even know these things. One more day and then I can call you and catch up.
Way to go Dave! You and Jamie are inspirations to us. We are jealous of your active lives. (Dave, now would be a good time to play basketball with Joe.)
And, where are you moving?
Way to go Dave! You got some great pics Jamie. Hopefully you will be in them next time! :)
Is your back okay after racquetball this morning? Thanks for playing. It was fun!
Way to go in the Tri-athlon, Dave! You ran hard, biked furiously and swam swiftly and finished the race. What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment