After a weekend filled with Spiritual enlightment and encouragement, I'd like to share these next pictures (of the fun stuff) with some of the thoughts I had while listening to the prophets and apostles.
(*Based on our worthiness through Christ's atonement)
I know that my role as a mother is one that God values more than most things I will do in my life (perhaps 2nd only to my role as a wife). I know that it is my job (along with Dave) to teach this little guy to love the Lord and to serve him. I am thankful for the God-given attributes that help me accomplish this and pray I will develop more patience and love than I have now. (Sister Beck)
For those 'seeking' the truth, it IS out there. There is a truth about what the purpose of our life is and where we are going after death. There is hope for a better world. I want to share the truths I've discovered better.
We need to feed ourselves. I wish I had more spiritual nourishment constantly, like this weekend filled with conference talks, . . .but I know it is my job to continue to read scriptures, listen to talks and have prayers to get closer to God.
This is Jackson pointing and laughing and there is just no spiritual comparison to that. We'll I guess President Uchtdorf specifically counseled us not to point and laugh at anyone, so this is an anti- example.
Hope you had a day of reflection on the life of our Savior and the Love that flows to us from his Ultimate sacrifice and resurrection. We love Jesus Christ and are thankful for the atonement in our lives. If you'd like to read or hear more (or if you missed the last talk because you fell asleep like I did . . .) Check it out on lds.org
2 comments:
cute easter pics! Thanks again for dinner last night!
I think Jackson looks like a mini Dave in the last picture. What a good summary of all the wonderful talks. I knew I learned something!
Post a Comment