Sunday, March 7, 2010

Get-away

Sorry to leave on such a downer for so long! I am feeling much better (as long as I don't workout). I am re-defining who I am (for now) and will hopefully have it figured out soon. In the meantime, I wanted to thank Jim and Lori for hosting a night away for us at the Hilton in Salt Lake and to thank my Mother in Law for watching Jackson for us. It was so nice to take some time alone. It was even nicer to sleep in. We got to go to the Salt Lake temple and remember our marriage. It was a great weekend to be with Dave and enjoy some marriage time. Thanks again for making it happen!


6 comments:

mich said...

What a great family picture! Who took it?

Kristen Mackrory said...

Oh so nice. I'm glad that you got some quiet time with your husband!

Lor said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! It looks like a good weekend. Whenever we take a break away from the kids, it helps us both remember that I can be a fun person when I'm not tired and stressed... :) Makes me think I ought to skip away lots more often.

We sure love you two!

Monica said...

You guys have a lot of fun getaways! Looks like you had a great time!

Kendal and Alissa said...

LUCKY!!! Looks like a great little getaway. It's good to do those every once in a while.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

So great! I could use a get-away with Ryan. Oh wait, it's still busy season....