Jackson got a lawn mower from his aunt and uncle who were visiting. They can't wait until he can mow their lawn for them (technically Dave traded our firstborn son to them for a fruit roll up)
Making music on his new keyboard. He is so delighted when all the buttons make music. There is nothing like a kids face lighting up to make a parent want to buy them more and more gifts.Grandma Ahlstrom: He loves the tab in the shape book that make it easy to turn pages. THANK YOU!

From the lump of a baby that I saw last year at this time (9:19 to be exact) to the wild and crazy little boy he has become, Jackson has learn MANY things. I have found so much joy in watching and helping him learn and discover about this world. Here is a list of a few things he learned this year.
I can't believe it has already been a year. Some advice that I got was to enjoy every moment. I really tried to, and I felt like I did, and yet I still feel like it passed by too quickly. I can't imagine my life before Jackson. He helps me to be a better and happier person. I love him more than I thought possible when we set out on this parenting trip. May there be many, many more happy birthdays to come!
I can't believe it has already been a year. Some advice that I got was to enjoy every moment. I really tried to, and I felt like I did, and yet I still feel like it passed by too quickly. I can't imagine my life before Jackson. He helps me to be a better and happier person. I love him more than I thought possible when we set out on this parenting trip. May there be many, many more happy birthdays to come!
7 comments:
Happy B-day Jackson! What a cutie! Where did he get those cute curls?
He is such a cute little kid!!! Isn't the first birthday a fun milestone? And I hear you about the excitement on a kid's face making you want to buy more and more toys for them.
I love his hair! I can't believe that he's one either. Happy birthday Jackson!
Happy Birthday Jackson, we miss you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX! I love his blonde hair. He's so stinkin' cute. We love you, Jax.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON! (Sorry I'm late - it has been a LONG week)
Can't wait to see you guys again!
We love Jackson. He is a joy. Love Corey & Tessa & Daniel & Sammy & Katie. We love you too Jamie you are a wonderful Mommy!!!!
Post a Comment