Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For Dave- we miss you!

We miss Dave. He is trying to picture what his newest learned trick is. So here is a brief video of it. It is alot like goodbye, only he uses it more like "GIMME". I've loved giving him options and having him choose one and do his "come to me" sign. Can you imagine how good it feels to have a baby hold his arm out to you and pull his fingers in like he wants you so badly? Well, just get in Jackson's presense and he will want you to hold him. I think I am the only one he DOESN'T do this sign to. :)

2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Oh I am sure that video makes Dave miss the two of you even more. Way to go Jackson.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Cute! Thank goodness for blogs that make the distance between Boise and Provo even shorter. I hope you are having a fun weekend together!