
People always love to post cute pictures of their baby peacefully sleeping or cute poses their baby does (as do I, obviously.) But lets be honest, anyone who has ever had, tended or even seen a baby knows they do more crying than the cute times, we just choose to pull out the camera when they are cute. So here are all the things that make Jackson cry (so far).

being too hungry
being too sleepy
not having my diaper changed
having my diaper changed
getting dressed
being put in my carseat
being taken out of my carseat
being teased by my dad
being pricked by those mean doctors
nightmares (what are they about, having the milk run dry or getting a diaper change? thats about all he's experienced)
Now that we know all the things that make Jackson unhappy we can be sure he will never cry again!
*editors note: Jackson really is a happy and wonderful baby, once again, I just wanted a reason to post and heck, crying, sleeping, eating and smiling are what he does all day! I already posted sleeping and smiling. . . . and eating . . . well, that's just immodest! So all that was left was crying
What makes it all worth it?



5 comments:
I am still DYING to see Seth's smile--he's holding out on me! This post was adorable--makes me want to put up some fussy pictures...
your baby really is so so cute!! i love him and still need to come visit! oh my. and summer harper says "hi".
Cute! That is one hard thing to catch with a camera! I love the crying post to.
Oh that is cute! Can't wait until Dayton smiles in response. He looks at me for a long time, but not smiles in response yet. Someday soon homefully!
I love your crying pictures. I am one of those moms that pulls the camera out for the crying times cuz i think they can be so darn cute =)
where did you get him a tie already??
Post a Comment