Welcome to the world, Dayton! We are excited to have a buddy for Jackson to play with the rest of his life! MaryAnn endured a long and rough labor and delivery. We are so proud of her and Ryan. Congratulations!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Jackson's competetiveness (or his parents)
Jackson met his cousin Dayton Ryan Ahlstrom yesterday. He is crying in this picture because Dayton already beat Jackson' current weight in only one day of life and Jackson has been working at it for 4 weeks.
Welcome to the world, Dayton! We are excited to have a buddy for Jackson to play with the rest of his life! MaryAnn endured a long and rough labor and delivery. We are so proud of her and Ryan. Congratulations!
Here we are trying to prove that Jackson has grown. He is now up to 20 1/2 inches. We are convinced that with us as parents he will be unusually tall, but any signs of this have yet to manifest. This is the family height wall. Dave has secured the TOP place in the family, and Jackson is now the shortest. (P.S. Despite his mother's complaints and fears, Jackson actually doesn't mind being hung upside down)
Welcome to the world, Dayton! We are excited to have a buddy for Jackson to play with the rest of his life! MaryAnn endured a long and rough labor and delivery. We are so proud of her and Ryan. Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rho is little for her age too. I used to think chunky babies were the way to go but no more. I had a friend who would get so hurt whenever anyone mentioned how "solid" her son was then when anyone says how tiny Rho is I get so defensive. I think we just don't want anyone seeing our babies with eyes any harsher than our own. I just tell people she is working on growing everyday.
Post a Comment