Friday, January 11, 2013

The winner of our family tie is . . .

The GIRLS!!  Baby #3 was found to be a healthy, active baby girl.  Both daddy and I were thinking it was a boy, so we have to re-adjust our thinking and quickly come up with a suitable name.   We spent a good 30 minutes staring at images of this little one moving around in my tummy.  A 28 week ultrasound makes it so much easier to make out images and visuals of the baby.  It didn't hurt that the baby was head up and face out (lets hope she turns downward in the next month).  Both kids are thrilled and so are we!  I can't believe how close we are getting to having her join our family!



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear the name you picked. And she totally looks like a Harper baby. :)

dougandjulie said...

I can't believe how realistic the pictures are. I can she her features and what she will look like. Incredibly amazing!