Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Well Child

My children are perfect! (at least from the dr's limited perspective!)

Jackson is 35 lbs (50%) 41 in tall (75%) and is growing along the correct development curve

Hallie is 27 lbs (75%), 34 1/4 in tall (100%) and head is in the 80%.

Both kids got shots.  Hallie got one and stopped crying by the time we pointed out the tweety bird on her bandaid.  Jackson got 4, all in the arm.  He did it without any help from me and was so brave.  He did cry a bit, but I could tell he was really trying not to and quickly regained his composure after picking his prize.  We are done with shots for him until he is 11!

I am thankful for healthy and happy kids.  I worry about my kids in so many ways it is nice to hear good news that they are progressing perfectly - at least physically :)

Here are some funny shots recently of the kids  This first one is a shot of Hallie biting.  This is a 2 month long 'phase' that I can't seem to get any control of.  She used to just bite me, then Jackson and now kids that she thinks are smaller/weaker than her.  I hope she grows out of this ASAP!!


2 comments:

Jean said...

Your children must take after their Grandpa Harper. Doreen always said that he was a perfect child.

Anonymous said...

I love the video of them laughing! It's so funny how they try and fake it at the end. Thanks for all you're great blog posts! I love reading them! :)