Monday, March 7, 2011

Bedtime songs

Every night our bedtime routine consists of brushing teeth, saying prayers, reading 2 (unless he can negotiate for more) books and then finishes up with 3 songs (once again, negotiable based on how parent feels and how cute he asks).  We are kind of push overs and it is probably too long of a routine, but  . . . 'Isn't it about TIME?'

I MUST sing these 3 songs and in this order. . .  As you can tell, he has heard them  . . . ALOT!
Here is 'daddy' (ie. JACKSON) putting 'Jackson' (i.e. Dave) to bed.  (Have I mentioned that Jackson likes to switch names up?) 

ABCs
Child of God
(I love how he is scratching Dave's head!  That might be in daddy's routine, but I definitely don't do it :) )

I love to see the Temple (Dave sings one verse and I sing the second verse, so he sometimes gets confused)

    

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! That sounds exactly like our bedtime routine. It does get a little lengthy at times, but it is my favorite part of the day! Both your kids are such cuties. That is crazy how fast Hallie is growing! I love that name by the way. If Bridger was a girl we wanted to name him Hallie!

Fowler family said...

Ha! That's hilarious! Your husband reminds me of mine- he likes to fall asleep on the kids beds instead of the kids too! And the kids love it. So cute how he sings and sings to his daddy. You guys have taught him well. Also- he's so smart for having that abc song down pat!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Dayton is sitting here with me. He keeps asking to watch Jackson over and over. Pretty cute. Glad he misses his cousin. Thanks for posting them!