Even though I am not sure I am ready for a newborn, I also am excited to have a new little "Jackson" in our lives. I am also excited to not be pregnant any more. I have been feeling like it has been SO long since I've held a little tiny baby I am not sure I'll know what to do with her when she gets here. But hopefully in the next 12 weeks I'll get myself prepared and be ready to be a newborn mom again.
This is her at 12 weeks along:
Profile
We got a great video of her sticking her tongue in and out. It reminded me of the cute little baby faces we loved to stare at.

Her beautiful face
Showing off her biceps for the camera!
We are still hoping to figure out a name for her. Jackson has decided her name is Allison. Any other name we say, he replies, "No . . . I like Allison!"




5 comments:
Oh she looks darling already. I didn't know that you got to do a 3D ultrasound. Fun! Can't wait to have you move next door for the month.
How fun! She's adorable. From the ultrasound, she looks like Jackson.
YAY! I can't wait to see her! She already looks so cute! Allison is a great name. At least it's not "Big Cow" like Maia wants her baby sister's name to be.
How exciting!!! Yahoo! I love the 3D ultra sound it is so fun to see the baby allready. I've been loving your Jacksonisms. You are so good at keeping track of all the cute funny things that makes Jackson special. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week!
Fun pictures. I felt the same - not sure what to do with a newborn. It's amazing how it comes back....you'll see. She's going to be beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment