Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Love and Hate" by: Jackson

Jackson has gotten very sweet in giving kisses (mostly after watching us kiss and mimicing. I think he finally has the closed lips kiss down, which is encouraging!
On the other hand, he is still our wild and active little boy. Lately he loves giving raspberries on our bellies and then using our belly as a trampoline and jumping. Here you can see his fun and hear my pain.
Life got very busy the moment we moved to Utah. Here's an updated list of things done

Brown Family reunion - About 200 people gathered for this event. I missed Dave for 2 days and then we enjoyed a rainy Saturday with the family. My mom did a great job planning and preparing for this one. I love family!

Teaching school started: I miss being with Jackson all day, but I am glad Dave is around to be with him. I like that I already know my students and they know me. That makes the teaching of rules and procedures SO much easier. I really love my job. I get to play games and help kids be active. I love it! This year I am trying to implement new things, so I feel really busy trying to plan and prepare for that.

Moving out of Boise and back in Orem: Even getting to leave our stuff in Orem, it still took (is taking) forever to re organize house. Thank goodness for Dave and his organizational and cleaning skills. I could never accomplish the task without him!

Trip to Zion Park: Details to come . . . very fun!

MBASA (the MBA spouse Association) has begun and that means alot of planning and preparing for social gatherings. Any ideas for large group Girl night out activities? I have about 10 nights to plan . . .Plus 2-3 date nights.

Signing off (and heading to school) for now.



3 comments:

Stacy said...

You are such a cute mom! What a lucky boy Jackson is!

Kendal and Alissa said...

I love the videos! Jackson is a sweetheart....and he is such a good nap taker.

Unknown said...

Glad you guys are back! We'll have to get together! Sounds like you are as busy as ever.