Jackson has absolutely loved Santa. Everytime he gets with him he comes up with the happiest biggest smile. I guess he knows where the good stuff is.


The MBA put on a great party for the students and spouses. We listened to a John schmitt concert and ate great food. We are loving our new friends through the program and are happy to get to spend fun time with them.
It is always nice to have an excuse to get dressed up!
5 comments:
Wow, James and I are in one of those pictures...that's amazing! I think James and Dave are in the same section next semester. Maybe they'll even be in the same group, you never know!
And, that is so impressive that Jackson isn't afraid of Santa!
You are one lucky mom! This is the first year that Brielle hasn't screamed when she sees Santa...let alone sit on his lap. Nathan will tolerate a picture, but there are no smiles. Those are some darling smiles that you captured! Good job!
Oh the picture of your table at Winter's Night is amazing. The photographer must have been dang good! :)
Jamie, you look amaazing!!! What is your secret to having a body that doesn't look like you had a baby? Cute pics.
Dave is so excited he made it on your blog! (my dave not yours) :) Jackson is seriously one of the cutest kids ever!
Jamie, you look really good. REALLY good! And I am so jealous of your anniversary get away. Six hours of uninterrupted sleep...sounds like a dream...
Post a Comment