Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Digital downers

So I just found out that I lost every bit of scrapbook paper/ supplies AND every page I've been working on (including the ones I posted). I guess that is the downfall of doing it digital. Thought I would throw my frustration out into cyber space and see if it helps me feel better about starting over or just giving up . . .

3 comments:

Megan said...

Awww, that just plain sucks. I think I kind of understand that a tad of your frustration - that is just super uber crappy.

dani said...

that's so sad:( i don't think that you should give up. I'm sure that you've learned a lot along the way. it will probably go a lot faster if you decide to redo the pages. that has definitely happened to me many times! sometimes i like my second version better:) how did that happen?

Joe Morin said...

SHUT!!! Are you serious? Ok, forget that comment of me wanting to know what program you use. I've tried Picaboo (still have my pics and albums there) and Blurb (I think they're there too). So sorry about that. I would cry! I don't blame you if you do.