All this medicine was free! Original Price: Theraflu: 6.29; Triaminic: 6.99; Comtrex: 5.99; Soft lips: 3.99; Chest rub: 3.99; Chloroseptic: 4.49; Lip moisture: 2.99; Kids cold: 6.99; Sucrets: 2.99; Cold sore: 14.99 ;Novitra cold sore: 13.99; Excedrin: 4.69
Total in products: 78.38
All of these are on sale and if you enter your receipt online at rite aid (very easy to do). . . They are absolutely FREE! You do have to pay tax . . but I thought $4.06 was a fair price for this! (Plus, I have a credit card that gives me 5% back at drugstores, I will get $3.05 back for this purchase! AND you can use flex spending accounts to buy some of these!) PLUS, the Sucrets had a $1.50 rebate sticker on them . . . so I made $.50 :) I love getting a deal!
Herbal essense hair supplies were 2/$6 and I had a $3 off coupon from sunday's paper. so 2/$3
Always pads: 5.99 on sale: 4.99 $1 rebate $1 coupon: Final price 1.99
The sale on medicine goes until Wednesday, there are more things for free that I didn't buy, so go have fun looking and taking for free!
1 comment:
You need to show me how to get deals like this, especially from Walgreens.
-Carly
Post a Comment