Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Big baby Harper

Baby Harper posed for his photoshoot yesterday at the 3D ultrasound store. He squirmed and kicked the whole time causing his little home to shake and thus, mom to start laughing. It was confirmed that he is a boy. We got to see him move, swallow, pump his heart and even yawn. The photographer said he was a bit on the chunky side which is what we like to hear. I think he has his daddy's lips. What do you think?

Arm in front of his face with lips open

Hand,Mouth,Eye


Profile of nose and lips

Nose,Lips

Just the lips and nose (the black spot is where the eye should be)

Lips

It's a hidden pic, can you find the face?

Lips,Nose,Eyes

So thats our Healthy baby boy, due July 21!

2 comments:

Kelly O. said...

I keep checking your Facebook to see if you've posted pictures of your cute pregnant self and every time I get so disappointed... then I find out you have a blog!! So that's where you've been hiding! You look so adorable all pregnant and glowing! And congrats to Dave for getting into the MBA program!

The Andersons said...

yay, I found you! If you can't tell I don't realy do facebook. but I have been bloging, andefam.blogspot. It doesn't have any cool tec stuff like header and links (I'm lame) But it does have the cutest baby girl ever! Motherhood is the best! have you decided on a name- cumon, you can't keep a secret from me!
Kit aka kristen aka toad
ps Basil's cuz is starting byu mda this year too. how big is dave's class?